Saturday, February 21, 2015

Welcome!

I am new to blogging, but I am excited to share some of my expertise with you.
My plans for this blog are to introduce some powerful, exciting things about Microsoft Excel. Sprinkled throughout this blog you will probably also gather and mine information regarding: personal finance, raising boys, construction, hearing from God, running a business, and loving life.  While there are tough days, I know I am made in the image of God and like Gideon, I am a mighty warrior.

But, you are here to learn how Excel can help you. Coming soon will be blog posts and YouTube videos walking you through the language of Excel. Before long things like $F$28 and =if(B2="","",C3) will make sense to you and you will be able not only to read and understand it, but indeed learn how to talk to Excel.  And that is when Excel will begin to help you with the more important things in life, like freeing up your time to be with your family and controlling your finances.

Until my next blog post you can check out the content I already have at www.youtube.com/channel/ExcelHelpsYou

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ExcelHelpsYou

Nathan
-Never forget that every cell = a calculator!



No comments:

Post a Comment